GLUCOSAMINE 1500 + CURCUMIN
Adults take one tablet a day, after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
• Glucosamine Hydrochloride — 1500 mg
• Curcumin — 100 mg
• Boron — 1 mg
• Zinc — 6 mg
• Copper — 166 mcg
Description and Benefits
Kordel’s Glucosamine 1500 + Curcumin supports joint comfort and mobility while providing antioxidant protection with a specially formulated nutrient, herb, and mineral blend. It is suitable for individuals experiencing joint discomfort on a regular basis.
- a key factor in healthy cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
- naturally occurs in the body and is required for cartilage production
- cartilage protects the ends of connecting bones and supports joint flexibility and mobility
- the principal yellow pigment in the turmeric plant
- provides cartilage with natural antioxidant protection against free radical attacks
BORON, ZINC, COPPER
- supports normal cell function as minerals essential to the body
- serves as cofactors in numerous biochemical processes like collagen production for cartilage development
NOTE: Not recommended during pregnancy without prior medical advice. Glucosamine is derived from shellfish and may not be suitable for persons with known shellfish or seafood allergies.