GLUCOSAMINE 300 + CHONDROITIN + MSM
Adults take one to two capsules three times a day, after meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Source of Gelatine
• Glucosamine Sulfate — 300 mg
• Chondroitin Sulfate — 240 mg
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) — 300 mg
Description and Benefits
Kordel’s Glucosamine 300 + Chondroitin + MSM provides nutritional support for new collagen and cartilage. It helps mobility and flexibility by maintaining the synovial fluid that keeps joints lubricated. It is suitable for individuals experiencing joint discomfort.
- a key factor in healthy cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
- naturally occurs in the body and is required for cartilage production
- cartilage protects the ends of connecting bones and supports joint flexibility and mobility
- an important structural component of cartilage and provides resistance to compression
- a naturally occurring organic source of sulfur
- a breakthrough compound that supports joint comfort and mobility
NOTE: Not recommended during pregnancy without prior medical advice. Glucosamine is derived from shellfish and may not be suitable for persons with known shellfish or seafood allergies.