GLUCOSAMINE 750 + CHONDROITIN
Adults take one to two capsules a day, after meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Source of Gelatine
• Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride Complex — 750 mg
• Chondroitin Sulfate — 250 mg
• Copper (as Gluconate) — 166 mcg
• Manganese (as sulfate) — 1 mg
• Zinc (as Oxide) — 2 mg
• Selenium (as Selenomethionine) — 12.5 mcg
• Boron — 0.5 mg
Description and Benefits
Kordel’s Glucosamine 750 + Chondroitin helps maintain healthy joints, improve mobility and joint lubrication. It is suitable for individuals experiencing joint stiffness.
Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate are combined with important cofactor ingredients Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium and Boron as supporting nutrients.
- a key factor in healthy cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
- naturally occurs in the body and is required for cartilage production
- cartilage protects the ends of connecting bones and supports joint flexibility and mobility
- an important structural component of cartilage and provides resistance to compression
NOTE: Not recommended during pregnancy without prior medical advice. Glucosamine is derived from shellfish and may not be suitable for persons with known shellfish or seafood allergies.