PLANT-BASED VEGGIE JOINT FOOD
Adults take two capsules a day, after meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Source of Gelatine
• Celery Extract 20:1 (Apium graveolens) (Seed) — 75 mg
• Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (Seed) (80% Oligomeric proanthocyanidins) — 25 mg
• Sweet Cherry Concentrate 36:1 (Prunus avium) (Fruit) — 50 mg
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) — 250 mg
• Curcuminoids-Phosphatidylcholine complex (Curcuma longa, Helianthus annuus) (Rhizome and Sunflower seed) (33% Curcuminoids) — 125 mg
• Ultra Fruit Blend (76% Polyphenols) — 50 mg
Containing Proprietary Fruit Blend of:
Grape (Vitis vinifera), Pomegranate (Punica granatum), Strawberry (Fragaria vesca), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum), Raspberry (Rubus idaeus), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus).
Description and Benefits
Kordel’s Veggie Joint Food is derived from a plant-based and shellfish-free formula. Suitable for individuals who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, it helps to develop healthy joints.
In addition to the five active ingredients, it contains a seven-fruit extract that works synergistically to provide good antioxidant support. Kordel’s Veggie Joint Food soothes joint discomfort and preserves healthy joints and cartilage.